Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Sam Starkweather's Self Help Poems are flying off into the various corners of the earth. Two have been sent to the Czech Republic (two different orders) and one to Tokyo! They are selling quick so if you want one, you better get act fast. Like really fast. Like Flash Gordon on meth fast. Does meth make you fast? I have to be honest, my googling of meth was a bit amateurish. The ten minutes spent googling meth almost made my head explode like that guy from the movie Scanners.

Next in the queue is Jackie Clark's Office Work which will be SICK. And I hate using sick as a positive adjective so that just shows you how excited I am to work on this and get onto shelves and into hands. 122# dark green covers with some collage/text covers. These will be the sickest covers to date. The sickest! But not as sick as Jackie's writing. You should google Jackie Clark. Maybe kick it boolean-style and throw in the word "brilliant"...

Season 6 of The Office on Netflix Instant watch. So far, it seems really forced like all the actors are sick of doing the show. Can anyone else recommend any other great tv shows to watch? Keep in mind I don't have cable.

1 comment:

aimee said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1255913/

Also, my capcha for this is neymam.