Friday, January 30, 2009



just finished the last book of the batch which will include:


    Borrowed House by Brooklyn Copeland
    Boring Meadows by Colin Bassett
    Inside A Red Corvette by Becca Klaver


this is a colorful batch. lots of bright colors. all different in design. the writing is immense in each. they should be available individually sometime this weekend or early next week. i just have to send out the artist copies.

up next:
work continues on kathryn regina's chapbook. and zachary s's book heads off to the printer.

4 comments:

Totalfeckineejit said...

Got me copy o da cordo mtn and despite a few minor imperfectos Im delighto wit it.Got me order in red earlo fer da discount bundle chapbooks jus ta make sure.Lookin forward to dem sumptin ROYAL!!

annarummo said...

what?

Totalfeckineejit said...

Recieved my copy of 'The Corduroy Mountain' and , despite a few minor imperfections,I am delighted with it.I have put in an early order for the discounted bundle of forthcoming chapbooks, just to make sure I don't miss out.I am looking forward to them very much indeed.

annarummo said...

awesome! thanks man!