Monday, April 28, 2008

exercise, shirt exorcism

happily, aimee found a pile of old shirts of mine in the walk-in closet. i had forgotten about these shirts. my shirt arsenal has been tripled. my shirt gun is cocked and ready to explode.

i will also take this time to make public my new workout regiment. for instance, today aimee and I played light-toss frisbee for about fifteen minutes. we were pretty bad at frisbee. we were winded pretty quick having to hoof after our wild throws. after fifteen minutes we threw up our hands and decided to walk to the liquor store to buy some beer. I then went inside and tried on the aforementioned shirts. all but one fit. exercise is awesome. we drove to dedham for burritos.

added some old sci-fi covers to flickr

1 comment:

aimee said...

you're not so bad. I am the one who is horrible.