Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the 'papes

dude two tables down from me
claps his newspaper and looks in
my direction. i notice him and
look up from my paper. i go
back to reading. he coughs a bit
and says "didja heer 'bout ta
shootings in all-stuun?" and i
say "yeah, just read about it.
and he says "eyuh live ryeover
theh, y'know? bu i'duno
whuh theh papers a'sayin,
y'know." to which i respond
w/ "......................." and he
just looks at me and grins.
he keeps staring at me.
still staring at me. i look at
him and ask "so did you
do it?" to which he responded
with: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
....oh i'duno."

i then wished i had my
recorder on me.

No comments: